Thursday 6 February 2014

Simple Stems

Just one stamp from the Simple Stems  stamp set has been used on this card in Soft Sky on Naturals Ivory cardstock. Quick and easy card. I punched another tag with Soft Suede cardstock attached it to the base card.  I attached the stamped tag with Stampin' Dimensionals on top  to give the effect of a thick tag. The Simple Stems stamp set has endless uses and creates a different style each time I put my hands on it. You'll see more of this set soon.

Got to love the way you can make any tag size up to about 5cm wide and as long as you like.  The small tag with Best Wishes from the Petite Pairs stamp set was stamped on a Scalloped tag.  Approximately 3cm wide piece of Very Vanilla cardstock was inserted into the centre of the Scalloped tag topper punch.  I trimmed the end after I punched it out to the size I wanted, as it was a little too short to insert into the punch. So many options for this tag punch.

Enjoy!

Ruth


No comments: